Monday, August 25, 2008

Down on the Bayou





























"Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course, mateys... and there be plundering pirates lurking in every cove, waitin' to board. Sit closer together, and keep your ruddy hands inboard. That be the best way to repel boarders. And mark well me words, mateys... dead men tell no tales! Ye come seekin' adventure and salty ol' pirates, aye?.."

For some reason, I'm really digging on the inspiration of disney rides. This is my pirates of the caribbean style bayou.

I had the chance to go to disneyland about a month ago and noticed something- I couldn't see any of the bayou boats or fireflies. I could barely make out the old man smoking his pipe- it was so dark! When I was a kid, I remember being able to see everything in the bayou really well. Is it just my eyes that are getting bad or did they just say hey, lets make it so you cant see your hand in front of your face until the talking skeleton pirate? That'll fix their lil red wagon.

Anywho, this site is pretty much the best pirates site ever. enjoy.

No comments: